Most people do not know what to do when it comes to purchasing a home. Here are some basic tips to get you started:
1. You need to contact a mortgage lender and get pre approved to see how much house you can afford; you will also need this letter when presenting a seller with an offer.
2. Tell your REALTOR what you are looking for in a home (be as specific as possible). This will only help him/her be able to find you the listings of homes that interest you and not waste your time or the agent's time.
3. Go and view the homes you like, just to make sure that you like them as much in person as you do in the pictures.
4. Tell your agent that you want to make an offer on the home you love and feel that you will be happy in for years to come.
5. Sit back and wait to see if your offer is accepted by the seller.
6. After contract is accepted, you will need to find a home inspector to complete an inspection.
7. Then, once inspection is done and you still want to move forward with the purchase, an appraisal will be done. Allowing that the appraisal comes back "good," you will then be closer to closing.
8. Close on your new home and enjoy making family memories!!
For more information or if you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Nicole Olivier, 225-615-6332 or [email protected]
Stay blessed and happy home hunting!!
Author:Nicole Olivier Phone: 225-615-6332 Dated: August 15th 2018 Views: 8 About Nicole: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
About eXp - Licensed by Louisiana Real Estate Commission
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
Selling or listing your home during the holiday season can someti
"Donnice was great to work with. She never gave up on finding the house I really wanted. Her ability to be professional without being stuffy is one of the things I admired about her. She went the distance with the other realtor to get me the house I purchased. There are not enough words to completely express the gratitude I have for her."